(Health-NewsWire.Net, January 07, 2015 ) Elkhart, Indiana -- Since more reports now indicate that the majority of knee injuries among sportsmen are associated with soccer and basketball players, experts have made a direct connection between the overuse of leg joints and the increase in knee injuries. It has now been accepted that a knee brace like the copper knee sleeve could be helpful in preventing joint overuse, thus reducing knee injuries especially for athletes.
The Copper compression knee sleeve is the latest release by CopperJoint, and it is among the knee-guards that have been promoted as being suitable knee support. The guard is designed to suit a variety of lifestyles, and can be used both as a preventive measure and a stable protection for athletes who are recovering from knee injuries. It is created from breathable fabric made of 88 percent nylon thread blended with copper. The other 12 percent constitutes spandex.
Recommended For Athletes
According to experts on sports related injuries, using this knee sleeve can help athletes to tackle issues such as joint pains, soreness on the knee as well as irritable muscle stiffness. Conventionally, one of the most common knee injuries attributed to joint overuse is the ACL injury which is known to affect the Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL). The Copper Knee sleeve has been highly recommended for athletes suffering from ACL injury.
The product is not just recommended for injured athletes alone, but also for people who suffer from arthritis and for everyone who lives an active lifestyle that is not necessarily sports related.
The Copper knee sleeve has received expectant reactions from athletes and non-athletes alike, with quite a good number of users saying they have seen a lot of positive change.
Solution for Knee Pains
In a recent product review, one Desiree Iggings said about the knee sleeve: "I experience knee pains quite often, and it is made worse by standing all day. However, since I bought this knee sleeve, I can stand all day without worrying about any pain in my knee."
CopperJoint, the makers of this knee guard, have backed it up with a hassle-free money back guarantee, which is valid for up to 60 days after purchase. This is in an effort to make it a risk-free purchase for customers.
The Copper Knee Sleeve from CopperJoint is now available online on the company's website for athletes and everyone living an active lifestyle.
CopperJoint™, articulation and muscles support for improved performance, recovery and relief.
All Copper Joint Sleeves combine sport science and skin health benefits for improved mobility, performance and relief. All CopperJoint products feature copper-infused fabric.
The Infusion Process the Company uses is unique and totally different from other brands. Their technology emphasizes adding ORGANIC Copper Complex so that it is chemically bonded onto fiber macromolecule, and Copper exists in the forms of only copper ions: Cu++ and Cu+.