(Health-NewsWire.Net, May 06, 2015 ) Dallas, TX -- The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Complete report on H1, 2015 Pipeline Review of “Anthrax” addiction with 57 market data tables and 16 figures, spread across 161 pages is http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/anthrax-pipeline-review-h1-2015-market-report.html . (This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license)
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Anthrax, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Anthrax and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
• The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Anthrax
• The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
• The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Anthrax and enlists all their major and minor projects
• The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
• A review of the Anthrax products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
• Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
• A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
Inquire for discount on this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=310136 .
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Reasons to Buy:
• Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
• Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
• Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Anthrax
• Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
• Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Anthrax pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
• Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
More reports on Therapeutics :
Global Metoprolol Tartrate Industry Report 2015
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Metoprolol Tartrate market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/global-metoprolol-tartrate-industry-report-2015-market-report.html .
RnR Market Research
+ 1 888 391 5441