(Health-NewsWire.Net, October 12, 2017 ) According to Publisher, the Global Veterinary Healthcare market is accounted for $24.34 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $40.8 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2015 to 2022. Factors such as food safety and improved nutrition, increase in pet ownership, increasing awareness of zoonotic diseases and increasing animal population are driving the market. However, increasing cost of animal testing, increased competition for cultivated land restrictions established by regulatory bodies will challenge the veterinary market.
Feed additives held the largest share among the products segment followed by pharmaceuticals and vaccines. Europe is the leading market in veterinary healthcare followed by North America. Asia-pacific and other developing regions will be the major contributors to the market.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/veterinary-healthcare-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
Some of the key players in global Veterinary Healthcare market are Merck & Co., Inc, MERIAL Limited, Zoetis Inc, Novartis Animal Health Inc, Bayer HealthCare, Ceva Santé Animale, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Virbac SA, Elanco Products Company, Vétoquinol SA , Sanofi-Aventis, Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Heska Corporation, PetAg Incorporated and Procter & Gamble Company.
-Nutritional Feed Additives
-Medicinal Feed Additives
-Rest of Europe
-Rest of Asia Pacific
-Rest of the World
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001390873/sample
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
10.1 Merck & Co., Inc.
10.2 MERIAL Limited
10.3 Zoetis Inc
10.4 Novartis Animal Health Inc
10.5 Bayer HealthCare
10.6 Ceva Santé Animale
10.7 Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
10.8 Virbac SA
10.9 Elanco Products Company
10.10 Vétoquinol SA
10.12 Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
10.13 Heska Corporation
10.14 PetAg Incorporated
10.15 Procter & Gamble Company
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001390873/buying